Looking for dedicated individuals to assist in preparing and teaching cosmetology, manicuring, barbering and esthetic courses and related content.
· Demonstrate correct practical procedures.
· Assist in lesson planning and instruction.
· Understands and applies effective strategies and best practices to ensure student success.
· Maintains accurate and complete records as required by Chanell Ardor and state laws.
· Assist the administration in implementing all policies and rules governing student life and conduct.
· Inventory management of student salon supplies
· Consult with all students before each service.
· Check each service as it is completed.
· Train and assist students with front desk operations.
· Maintain safety and sanitation daily.
· Active License or Instructor Certificate per state requirements.
· Experience as a stylist in a licensed salon required.
· Experience in collaborative learning and team teaching.
· Experience in using computer technology in the classroom and in other aspects of the job.
· Advanced knowledge of cosmetology, barbering, manicuring and esthetic services.
· Demonstrated ability to work as a team member, and community involvement with local cosmetology groups and professional organizations.
· Commitment to continued updating of skills and training;
· Involvement in professional and campus activities.
Assistants Needed for the Following Programs: